Center on selected song

Hello! It is possible to have in UTILITY or PREFERENCES an option (ex. Center on selected song) to keep the song selection bar in the center when we scrolling.

Thnak you!

2 Likes

Two things. Firstly you’ll need to move your request into the Features/requests/suggestions part of the forum. There’s a preset form with a few questions to fill in about every idea. A mod will approve your form, if the suggestion hasn’t been made before.

The other thing is, I don’t understand what you mean by the selected song being kept central while scrolling takes place. If I’ve selected a song and scroll up, I think the selected song will scroll up too.

Do you mean something like if you select a song thinking “this will be the song I’ll play next, unless I find a better song as I scroll, in which case I’ll load that new song instead, but if I run out of time, I can just load the selected song that I had selected a few scrolls ago?

Don’t explain here on this post. Fill out the preset form and maybe the questions that the form asks will clarify