Carry case for SC Live 2

Hey guys! Former Prime 4 owner, current SC6000 owner. I have just purchased SC Live 2, seems like perfect travel companion!

I’m having a hard time locating cases listed as compatible. I assume because such a new product. Can anyone recommend?

I’d prefer something slim like Magma Carry-Lite series - but which version or size?

Thanks!

I’d say wait a few weeks and I’m sure Magma will release one. I pair their case up with a deck saver for my prime 2 and it works a charm.

Problem is I have to travel with it 11/16! :exploding_head:

A Prime2 case is too small. All you can do atm is to check measurements.

You might end up with an RX3 case by Magma or other brand.

DJ-CONTROLLER CASE XDJ-RX3/RX2 BB (magma-bags.de)

Pack it in its original box for this one trip maybe?

1 Like

Yeahh I pack it in the original box. It’s a little bigger but does the job fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just to update everyone, I ended up with an RX3 case which jus came in. I will have to add extra padding because the SC Live 2 seems about 2 inches smaller in every dimension, but otherwise this should work. Also loving this little controller so far!

1 Like

I was wondering how you manged to fit the SC 2 into the RX3 case because the dimensions for SC 2 are 678x99x391 and the RX3 are 725x75x374 so it seems wide enough but not high enough or deep enough? Thanks