Can't Remove Single Song From Playlist without remove the song files from main colllection

Hello good evning, recently i getting some troubles with my playlist creating in Engine Prime from my PC, if i drag any song to a playlist folder i created and if i decides that i dont want that song in my playlist i can’t remove it from there. when i try to remove the song in the playlist i can only do “Remove From Collection” and “remove from drive”. i can’t remove the song only from my playlist, remove from collection deleting the song from the intire collection. Best Regards SAIREX

What happens if you try it from the USB drive playlist panel?

what is mean usb drive playlist panel? where can i find it?

It is not possible to delete single tracks from the external drive only from your local database and I agree with you that is bull …!! But there so many things in engine and nothing will happen to change it!

It’s the bottom left corner.

Also check the song isn’t loaded to a deck when you try to remove. That could make a difference as I know you can’t have a song loaded to a deck if you analyse it.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.