Can't edit metadata on tracks in unit?

Haha same :man_facepalming:

Just bought the go yesterday. I Saw almost every YouTube tutorial. I missed this feature. It was also quit dark in the living room so I didn’t saw the grid adjust button…:woozy_face:

Yes, but you still can’t change the actual bpm manually, which would be awesome.

3 Likes

If you use the engine software you have more options. Since last week you even have flexible beat grid (specially for teansitions) My advice is to use the software.

Not an option for streaming tracks.

1 Like

yes,just can slide the grid. can not change BPM (Between the grid), and i hope to do it on Prime GO.

1 Like

Which isn’t an option when you encounter a faulty BPM during your set… (I always get the impression that the newer generation of DJs has really limited collections? I don’t beatgrid beforehand, never did, waste of time…)

We have to keep in mind that the Prime gears are “microprocessor based units”.

That mean that everything we asked for can be implemented in the units, even watching at Youtube during a gig :wink:

So… what are they waiting for at Denon ? Waiting for the 60.12.25 version to respond to the users ? lool

1 Like

Not everything as some things are hardware level. But for this feature request, yes it could be implemented via software on the units.

Of course not everything but some library managment improvements and BPM adjustments, for example, can be implemented.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s well past due.