Cannot sync back from Prime 4 to PC

Hello guys - my GF has got a problem with syncing back her created playlists on the Prime 4 internal SSD to Engine DJ on the PC. I could not see the solution either hence I am asking here for some advice.

Lets assume the PC collection got playlist 1 and playlist 2 and another playlist is created using the Prime 4 in performance mode, called playlist 3. So when the Prime 4 is connected in computer mode I see all 3 playlists in Engine DJ, which is expected.

To get the playlist 3 synced to her PC she opens Sync Manager and from the right side pane use the button “sync back to PC”. After short time the Sync Manager responds it is ready.

Now when disconnecting the Prime 4 the playlist 3 is no longer visible inside the complete collection. Also tried drag and drop from one drive to another and from main collection to PC drive, which both doesn’t work…

So how can playlist 3 be made visible at the PC collection after the Prime 4 is disconnected?

(Win 10 - Engine DJ 2.1 - Engine OS 2.1.1)

Thanks a lot.

Yes it is a common problem. If you search on the forum you will see that this defect has been reported and maybe it will be fixed sooner or later (I hope so).