Can prime 4 play to Bluetooth jbl speakers or through Heos?

Can prime 4 play to Bluetooth jbl speakers or through Heos? Anybody know?

If you plug a Bluetooth transmitter into it’s output then yes, however, there is no way currently to transmit the output of the Prime 4 via Bluetooth without additional hardware.

The Prime 4 is a professional grade piece of equipment, not a consumer grade toy.

The audio latency would be a nasty consideration. But depending on intended usage, it might work.

You could plug a pair of Alto BAT modules into the output xlrs

1 Like

I doubt it would work for anything that requires real-time audio manipulation. In DJ cases mixing, cueing, etx.

The only way to get to wirelessly connecting (serious) speakers (i.e. not BT), MIGHT be by using something like these (expensive) Neutrik wireless XLR systems:

https://www.neutrik.com/en/neutrik/products/xirium-pro/xirium-pro-europe

Emphasis strongly on the word “currently”, because the Prime 4 does have Bluetooth (as do the SC5000 decks and probably other Prime series too).

If you have the Google skills, you can find test documentation, so it’s 100% in there.

Useful for getting music into the device IMO, rather than out.

Greetings all

Can anyone recommend me a device able to plug it into the Prime 4 unabalanced XLR output of the console and transmit to bluetooth PA speaker. I am aware about latency issues and other stuff but it is for home usage only not for live performance.

Thank you

Hello dear DENON Team,

when will there be a HEOS connection in the PRIME 4/2/GO to take advantage of the great DENON HOME HIFI?

You may use this : Getaria gws28 (on Amazon) 2 units to order for stereo.

It works well for outdoor, but don’t use the Prime 4 WiFi connection at the same time. Sound is good, latency is very low

My lips are making a fartings sound - it is capable of connecting to wifi, and heos should be a possibility… but I hold out so little hope, as this is just a couple (or 1) software developer making additions… I can see their struggle, stability is paramount. (side note: I agree that ‘software engineer’ is often mis-applied to developers, but in the case of keeping this interface stable, I do hope they have a ‘licensed’ engineer on board. )

Bluetooth NO… use cables. Heos no idea but wouldnt have thought so. Again use cables and take any lag away from it