Bug Slip Mode Left on Prime 4

A friend updated his Prime 4 to version 3.3.0 and he encountered a problem on the left side with Slip mode, which no longer works!

I asked him what version was installed before performing the update and he told me that he had version 2.2.2, I told him that the problem could possibly come from the fact that he went directly from the 2.2.2 to 3.3.0, without going through version 3.0.0, I could be wrong, but it could be possible and now he’s ■■■■■■, because until now he hadn’t encountered a bug! I told him that for my part, 3.3.0 works quite correctly with my 4+ and the Prime Go, I have not yet tested this version with my P4.

Thank’s for your feedback !

What if he goes back to 2.2?

The goal for him was to use version 3.3.0 and not downgrade to 2.2 again. He already tried 3.2.0 and he had a different problem the jogwheel worked occasionally and he went back to version 2.2.2, the only versions he has not tested are versions 3.0.0 and 3.1.0.

He is not patient! He said: it’s good! I put everything in the trash!

He is crazy !

He said that if he had known… he would have stayed with his old SZ and SDJ and his old macbook from 2012.

I told him that with my P4+ and the PGO I didn’t have any problems, so for now it’s bad luck!

N.B: I would have tested version 3.3.0 on my P4, but it is in after-sales service because an OLED screen (Select Fx) broke down, just after an update!

I understand the goal, but as you stated he could redo your update steps. Maybe that would be successful.

So 2.2 - 3.0 - 3.3

1 Like