[BUG REPORT] Engine DJ 5.0.1 – Severe Sync Manager Slowdown, Library Performance Issues & SC5000 Freezes

Just a little more info on this for @Pillola

  • History database has 124,000 lists, most of which seem to be from the old history 1.x database format (I can tell because their names are “History…” whereas 2.x history lists are usually named ‘NULL’ instead).
  • Of the lists stored in there I can see that they have been sourced from drives named “BuMusli26”, “BUMUSLI”, “Lexar”, “PilhouseSD”, “PILHOUSY” and more. Are these all your drives?
  • Is this Engine Library folder from your laptop, or from your external drive that you use on the players?
  • Have you tried the ‘run cleanup’ job in the engine desktop settings? This should actually move all the 2116 artwork files out of the database and into a separate folder (if the drive is connected when you run this)
  • If you leave the drive connected until there are no jobs running in the job monitor (bottom right of application) does connecting the drive the next time respond any faster? I’m trying to establish if this is the first time you are importing this many history lists, or if this improves once all the lists are imported.

Also FYI that I have just removed the resolution from this thread so you’re able to reply to me. I know that you have resolved this with the help of others (AI included)