BUG: Cue Mix at neutral reduces volume below Master or Cue

The Prime Go seems to have a slight muting effect when the headphones Cue Mix is set to neutral (12 o’clock, halfway between Cue and Master). When I have only one track playing and set it to Cue the Cue mix sounds slightly lower volume when set to neutral and then becomes slightly louder (and maybe gains a little more bass?) when I turn it fully to either Cue or Master. In short, it seems like the middle position of the Cue Mix knob applies a slight volume decrease to both Cue and Master channels (and maybe a very slight high pass filter).

REQUESTED FIX: Please make the Cue Mix neutral position truly neutral. I would like to hear exactly what is in both my Cue and my Master when it is set to neutral, without having to worry that my volume mix or EQ might be different than what I’m hearing. This is especially important when I am trying to make sure that the song I am bringing in has the same gain level as the currently playing song and I need the Cue Mix to be truly neutral to let me set the Level knob. Plus, it’s just distracting when turning the Cue Mix in either direction changes the overall volume in my ears. This is how Cue Mix knobs seem to work on every other controller I’ve used, so hopefully it should be a relatively minor fix.

2 Likes

Same problem @prime4