Brightness does not change on Prime 4

Product: Denon DJ Prime 4 White Edition

Engine OS Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) v2.1.1

Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…) Changing the brightness of the LED screen/panel

Expected Result: (ex: It does X…) Brightness should dim at low and get high at max

Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…) Brightness remains the same not matter which setting I adopt

Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.) Consistent

Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.) Standalone, tried reboot, on/off everything, nothing works! (already on the latest version)

Operating System & Version (if applicable):

Link to Video Repro:

2 Likes

Thanks @ghani119911 Saw your previous post. Can you DM me your email and phone number so I can have a team member take a look?

1 Like

Hi Anthony, Got my Prime 4 white less than a week ago and I have exactly the same problem. I’ve updated today to v2.1.2 but I think that was just for Dropbox, which incidentally is now working ok for me as I also had this problem too. The jog wheels brightness works no problem but the Touchscreen brightness does not, I have also tried all of the above that @ghani119911 has tried. :man_shrugging:

Hey @Chris_S - Thanks for sharing. I’d be happy to help connect you with a team member. Please DM me your email + phone number as well.

@ghani119911 - I’ve forwarded your information. When a solution is found, would you mind sharing it here? It would be great to hear.

2 Likes

Sure thing @Anthony_DDJ !

Thanks

1 Like

This might sound like a ridiculous suggestion and apologies if so… when I watched your video I noticed you gave it a quick tap, have you tried a longer press on the brightness you want? ive just tested on my Prime 2 and I had to hold my finger onto the setting I wanted momentarily.

1 Like