BPM Analysis

In the latest releases BPM analysis is JUNK…straight forward JUNK!!! It was much better at 3.0.0. or earlier.

Just another trash from Denon…

AND DON’T JUST DON’T TELL ME I HAVE TO CHANGE BPM RANGE FOR EACH TRACK, JUST DON’T DONT DONT… IT’S 2024!!!

■■■■■■ OFFF, MY LIBRARY IS USELESS!!

1 Like

Can a mod please remove this puerile nonsense?

Thanks.

4 Likes

Exactly. And the account too preferably.

If mods did not ban that french guy who told everybody on the forum to go f themselves I don’t see why would they ban this one, just sayin’

And…he is kinda not wrong in some aspects of BPM analysis of Engine.

Why do we not have a right click- reanalyze-select range option?

Aren’t ‘that’ French guy and this one just the same person on different accounts?

The ranges are annoying but i added some new music to Serato this week and left the range as ‘none’ and the analysis was a bit of a mess, so its better to define the range for accurate reading.

IMO if the analysis tech is done properly, then a ‘none’ setting shouldn’t be a problem.

(see Algoriddim’s Fluid Beatgrid™)

The worst thing about the range in Engine now, is the awkwardness of how it affects the cloud storage of metadata.

1 Like

In my case, i analysed DeRobert and the half truths - 100 yard dash and it set them at half BPM (80ish) rather than recognising it as 160.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.