Big tracks you’re playing right now?

Thought I’d start a thread asking what your big tracks at the moment, be it just plain favourites or ones you’re playing at gigs regularly.

As my gigs are mainly bar music/eclectic these days the BPM has had a serious drop, this track has been getting an outing at most gigs.

3 Likes

Hard to point out just one, but this gets me pretty excited when playing clubs :slight_smile: Playing at Ministry of Sound in London on Feb. 10th - this will definitely get dropped there for some damage :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mozey - Ladykillaz - YouTube - This one always goes off :joy:

2 Likes

Like this this post a lot, I do a monthly bangers list on Soundcloud, here is January so far :facepunch:t3::loud_sound::ok_hand:t3: https://on.soundcloud.com/VS4nbGaJaD8zo4KH6

2 Likes

That’ll be awesome Kris… the sound system in there is unreal isnt it.

1 Like

Sure is! Gonna be fun to be back :relaxed:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

My techno me is hearing this all time… And it goes great on big venue line array :blush:

3 Likes

Nice one - I’ve been playing the Prydz remix massively over the past 6 months. Afterlife is putting out some serious stuff at the moment!

2 Likes

This is wicked, definitely an anthem at the various festivals/Ibiza this summer. Love the OG too.

Played this tonight, got a fist bump from a random lad who just nodded and said respect… if you know, you know.

1 Like

Did you mix into this…? Soho - Hippychick - YouTube

1 Like

Haha no, but to tell the truth I can’t even remember what I did mix into :see_no_evil:

Will check my history file out.

I’ve had an epiphany and remembered the track I mixed in, went full Manchester.

Nice! It had to be either that or the Stone Roses, then. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t play anywhere near enough Roses, I need to hang my head in shame.