Big problem after Prime 4 2.1 update

Dude calm down, most people on this forum are super helpful. You seem to be very disrespectful to people who have actually offered for you to speak to Denon support but then you don’t so no point saying where is Denon and that you need to speak to Denon, when you have the opportunity to speak to support, you don’t follow through.

It seems you just like to bring negativity around the product.

I have a prime 4 and yes sometimes there are bugs but the main ones get fixed. There’s no bug within the prime 4 right now that affects performance, there are always things that can be better but that’s with any product. Going on continuous disparaging rants is just meaningless and just makes you look like a hater. If you don’t like the product, simple, sell it and find one suitable for you.

3 Likes

This escalated quickly.

@Reese Haha! Again, I’m not at all the person you say. It happens that I technically share certain events with him, under the regime of associates, since he is a renowned and formidably talented dj. We also have the same domain name server, so your poor little brain assigns an ip address = the same person. You think you are “clever” but in fact you have just made a fool of yourself in front of everyone. And besides, I tried to make you understand it in my previous post. But no. Donkeys do this. You’re on the same level as your buddy mel-thing, dumb and dumber. Another subject, for my part I have permission to use the photos of a company, and you absolutely do not. There are very clear European laws on intellectual property that you, the “clever”, you don’t seem to know. We have made all necessary screenshots. If the photos are not immediately deleted, a complaint will be filed and Denon will be notified that you stole and published the copyrighted photos of this company without any authorization. We will earn money on your account. As simple as that. You can really delete this account, I don’t really give a fhuuck and I won’t come back either. As do all those who are not part of your club of 10 fanboys, and who have quickly understood that you are selling saucepans programmed by dummies. As for you, stay stuck in your little forum spying on ip addresses all your life lol pitiful.

LoL dude, something is seriously wrong with you…

4 Likes

Photos showing a person can actually infringe for moral or physical damage and not material! Because these photos once published on the net, for example social networks like Facebook or others …, ad merchant site like Mariages.net, this one belongs to the internet (Google), the copyright allows you to protect yourself , if a person with an identical activity can harm you and harm your work by using your photos for his professional use and this without your authorization.

In this case… don’t share your photos on Facebook, Insta, Website (which is public), Mariages.net, if you don’t want people to see them.

2 Likes

Shivering all over.

I’ll gladly remove the images of “your company of talents” on this whole forum!

Marking this as “solved” as the given support was not wanted. Other members with similar problems are important to us and we hope to have those issues solved soon in their separate topics.

1 Like

This dude reminds me of Mr Savalas, that we had to deal with some time ago… same attitude.

Well it’s nice the have a company with a group of people that share the same attitude. There must be a great party going on every time.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.