Best Case for SC6000 package

Does anyone have any suggestions of flight cases, ive noticed at present only one company is making a coffin case for the sc6000 set, I am not familier with the brand, the sc5000 set had a magma case but they do not have an updated version any suggestions?

I would wait a moment. As soon as the decks will hit the market, case builders will have their hands on the gear to make a perfect fitting case.

Yes I agree I did not know if there are a brand or brands who make better quality cases. The last thing i want as a mobile dj is to buy this really nice kit and it is damaged.

For sure, I recommend 12 pm cases. Had their cases for years. The cases traveled in a truck for several gigs together with other stage equipment, and hardly showed usage. I sold some of the cases when I was selling my cdj’s to get prime decks and the guy was surprised how good the cases looked, after these years of use. Check them out.

no worries i will look into it

Really dug the case they sent Maceo Plex his decks in. Where can I get one but for just two decks and a mixer?

I just Googled and found the pic. Denon commented that “it’s a Pelican 1660 with custom cut foam”, so you would get one from Pelican.

1 Like

Not cheap, the Peli 1660 is about 570 EUR… :frowning:

1 Like

Considering the value of the equipment it will hold, a small price to pay.

2 Likes

For this price I get 2 regular cases. 2 decks in each from 12PM cases or from other regular company. So far I transported my players and mixer in a generic plywood cases - still serving their purpose good. Not even a scratch to the equipment, and I payed less than 400 EUR for them.

1 Like

I ended up going to swan uk and having a custom one built so will update once I have recieved it hopfully in the next 2-3 weeks no way will i be taking my 600s out the house until i have a case for them.

So you ordered a coffin case for two 6000s and…an X1850?

I got a coffin case for my two 5000 and 1850 mixer. I prefer it to the separate cases or pelicans s you can leave them all wired up and they’re practically ready to play on as soon as you lift the lift - just plug in 1 power lead and two xlrs to the speakers - done

yes as i prefer as i didnt want separate cases