Beatsource 1000 Track Offline Locker

Hello fellow DJs and Denon!

So Beatsource just announced a 1000 track offline locker, where you can download up to 1000 tracks for use where internet access may be not available or not fast enough.

As such, I’ve started a 1 month free trial to check it out. I’ve looked around and don’t see anywhere where this feature is accessible in Engine Prime or Engine OS. The streaming works fantastic, however! Absolutely love it!

I see that Beatsource Locker is available in Serato. When can we expect to have this feature available for use in Engine Prime and/or Engine OS?

Thanks!

DJ Mavewave

7 Likes

I was just googling this question. Any info would be great! Keep up the good work DENON

So… now that 2.0 is out, can we expect the offline locker soon? Gotta admit though, now that 2.0 fixes a lot of the issues I (we) were having, I might just go back to my local library.

2 Likes

Beatport Link now offers the exact same 1000 track offline storage…

Tidal have also done something relating to offline, alongside the free upgrade to hifi.

Denon, it’s time!

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the feature is now available ? I went for the free trial, could use the online reserach from my prime 2 but no sign of offline storage possibilities… Thanks

No. The answer is no.

Will it ever happen??? 2023 is quickly sailing by and no mention from DenonDj on when we will get it! I’m quickly starting to doubt we will ever get it and feel I was baited into buying the Prime 4 a true stand alone player but none of the off-line benefits what has been advertised since 2020 both from DenonDj and Beatport/Beatsource. Buyers we warned…there is no off-line locker ability at all in any of the DenonDj product lines.

…And now its 07/08/23, still no locker. Does anyone from Denon ever reply to this Beatsource situation? I truly thought this PROBLEM would be resolved or, a reasonable explanation! Why has all of the chatter stopped? Just thought I would express a little anger and try to keep this issue in the forefront.

1 Like