Beatport Subscription

Hi community, I am currently testing Beatport streaming and really like the inspiration of the many curated playlists. But I am a little hesitant to add another 15€/month on top of the Tidal subscription I already have (and need for the rest of my family). Does anyone know, if there is a chance to get a discounted subscription that will work on Prime hardware? Cheers!

I think you get an extended 2 months when registering your hardware to your profile. Other than that, I don’t think there are any “Denon related” discounts.

Nice hint, thank you. Wasn‘t aware and it is a start at least!

Hi, I’ve just signed up to beatport, I gotta say it’s amazing what you get. Full access to all tunes of all genres, the charts, playlists, top 100s of all genres. Definitely worth the money imo. I cancelled Disney to get mine!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Agreed. I think it’s great for the range of music and tracks.

Father of the year!

2 Likes

okay so this is probably not a good tip but what I know about Beatport is that you can endlessly sign up for free again and again. If you have your own domain name for emails, you can just sign up with a new email address for a new month of free Beatport, using its most expensive package. Though, this is probably undermining the people making music and you should be hesitant to use the free trial in this way. On the other hand, it might be nice to check the features out for an extended amount of time without having to pay for it. Once you decide that Beatport is your thing though, you should start paying for it. That’s how I did it.

So funny :rofl: I have a picture of the family sitting down in front of the tv for family night and it does not work :rofl:

I sure hope the artists/labels are getting their usual royalties, even if the user is in a trial-plan.

1 Like