Basic navigation possible? (drill down artist -> album -> song)

Hi All, I’m hoping I’m just missing something, but is there no way to drill down from artist to album to song when browsing? (I know you can if you use folder view and the browse them however you organized the actual files, but then you don’t get any metadata benefits like bmp, key, tracks turning green when played, etc.)

If I’m mixing electronic music I just make a playlist with a bunch of possible songs, and then I sort it by BPM or key, and it works perfectly. But when I’m playing… jazz lets say… or rock or something… it feels much more natural to have a list of artists, and then a list of albums under each one, and then songs under that (exactly like having a crate full of alphabetized records, for example). Does anyone know of a way to do this that I’m just not seeing? This seems like the most basic way to brows music but it seems to be absent.

One option would be if we could use multiple filters (I did a search and it looks like people have been asking for that for years now). Then you could pick an artist, and then tap the album filter and only see albums by that artist.

The closest I have been able to find is: scroll through the artists and pick one you want, then type it into the search box, and then click on the album filter and it only shows albums for that artist. This works but it’s annoying especially since it just shows that multiple filters are totally possible.

Also it would be nice if there was an option to have the artist and album also turn green when you play a song.