Audio output lagging/stuttering when removing/plugging in the SoundSwitch DMX Adapter

First of all: The SoundSwitch DMX Adapter sometimes needs a few tries of plugging it in and (re) starting the lighting service/daemon. That’s been the case since 2.x and I can’t remember that it ever was different.

Since updating to v3.1.1, the audio output is lagging/stuttering (like pressing pitchbend down, only about 4x as strong) sometimes when I remove and re-plug the SoundSwitch DMX Adapter.

Starting or stopping the lighting service does not cause the issue as far as I can tell. From what I can guess, it seems like some interrupt due to the hardware change is causing these problems.

I think it’s more a case of getting soundswitch advice on how to avoid the dongle being inserted and removed repeatedly before it’ll connect . That shouldn’t the the case , other people haven’t mentioned it, and it’ll add wear and tear to the connection port

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.