Anxiously awaiting the 3.1 update

That really is the best way of looking at things

4 Likes

I absolutely love my Go.

Took it too Ibiza on holiday last year, wife was not pleased one bit, but boy i had a great time with her LOL

3 Likes

Always good to keep the Missus happy

1 Like

A somewhat thankless task in most cases :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh yes, the missus, that’s what i meant :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Soon™

Thank you Engine dev team for the great work. Pioneer fanboys don’t know what they’re missing.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s not happening, as clearly evidenced in this thread, Denon are doing nothing more than sleep :zzz:

1 Like

Oh yeah man, if this firmware doesn’t come out in the next 5 days pioneer is going to release a minor update with bug fixes and this community will crumble.

1 Like

#pray4inmusic

Sorry guys, things are about to get rough. Forget what I said earlier. The best is truly behind us. It’s been fun.

I’m just start gonna start DJing from my laptop like everyone else in my area.

Happy Trails…

1 Like

What’d I miss?

Oh we’re just being a silly bunch! All is well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Image of TIS A SILLY PLACE

3 Likes

Those things are so ugly. Reminds me of the Tesla Cyber Truck

1 Like

It’s nice to know that the guy who designed TV games consoles from the 80s is still finding some cash-in-hand work today.

Your wait is over! :wink:

1 Like

Definitely an acquired taste. I’m not a fan of the lack of markings around the pitch and channel faders personally. Or to put correctly the lack of adequate markings on the channel faders.

I also agree with Noise Riser about the jog wheels, they don’t feel very good at all.

It’s interesting that of all the reviewers Mojaxx is the most sceptical about it, and he is also the one who I respect most as an actual DJ. I know the guys at Crossfader and Carlo etc do those insane routines as performances but I think Chris is the one who’s most like us, a gigging DJ with a passion for great music.

2 Likes

Expecting more double topics, so for now, go here:

1 Like

Modified the title to make this thread relevant to the 3.1 update. I’d encourage everyone to start a new thread once this is out, as some of the features discussed here will be released then.

Edit: Closing thread.

6 Likes