Android phone storage to prime 4

Hi there guys, I have little problem for downloading song that you cant find in the the tidal or anything else when do wedding dj, the best way is converting from youtube to mp3 and adding to my phone

And this is my question, can prime 4 read the storage song from my android phone? I have tried but nothing happen on my prime 4, Has anybody tried this way before?

The best way right now is download the song and send it to dropbox or send it to my flashdisk from my phone then plug into prime 4, but its not that simple

The easiest way is to have a 3.5 stereo mini jack output on the phone and if this is not the case… you will need a USB-C or Lightning adapter with a jack output, in order to be able to connect a mini jack to rca cable (some manufacturers have had the idea of removing the mini jack, although it’s very practical!) and connect it to one of the LINE channels (3 or 4) on the back of the P4 and you use your phone as a player.

1 Like

Hi dj mell Thx for your reply I glad to hear that, i think my denon cant only read my storage phone before, im so scare about changing my phone hahahaha, spent money for new phone I think my phone or denon is broken before,

it turns out that denon prime 4 really can’t read phone storage

I always ready for RCA to 3mm jack for unknown song hahahah

Keep rockin dj mell bless yah

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.