Amazon Music Error popup on Prime 4 Plus

I wanted to report that I get a recurring popup warning which states “Amazon Music Error” on my Prime 4 Plus even though my Amazon account is correctly authenticated and my internet connection is fine.

This popup occurs at seemingly random intervals even if my source is USB.

Photo included below.

On a different note, whenever I access a track from my Amazon playlist it has to be re-download every time I reboot the Prime 4 Plus. Does Amazon not provide a way to permanently download and save the track to USB?

Thanks.

Also, as a general feature request: popups should not be intrusive during performance. That creates a poor user experience.

Notifications should be silently sent to a notification drawer of some type and perhaps an indicator can appear at the top corner that users can tap or dismiss as per their wishes.

Nothing outside of some serious fatal error or a user intended action should cause a notification. There should be the least amount of notifications possible.

1 Like

Amazon Music is a streaming service. Of course the music has to be streamed from them to you each time. That’s what streaming is.

No you cannot store the music permanently. It’s a rental service. The music does not belong to you.