Am I allowed to post link to cables (selling UK)?

Hi. I know not routinely allowed but I have tried on FB & Ebay but with not much luck in selling 23 IEC (C13) cables. Isn’t surprising because outside of DJing, nobody will want to purchase 23 cables & hence why I’m requesting if I could just share my ebay link here?

I am leaving the UK & heading to Europe but want to take all my DJ gear with me. I therefore need to replace all my 3-pin power cables with 2-pin cables. From 10m speaker cables to short Prime 4 & smoke machine cables, I have many because I also had backup cables.

I won’t post the link until I hear back from admin. If not allowed, then simply lock the thread.

Thanks.

The forum isn’t a market place, so if other members would be interested after your post above, they could simply DM you for further details. :wink:

1 Like

Ok, fair enough. If anyone wants to buy 23 IEC cables (with UK plugs), then please DM me for link to ebay listing. If nothing else, an ideal backup set :grin:

Contact a local venue or nightclub and i’m sure they would be happy to re-home them.

2 Likes