About update 3.3

Hello :wave:. I thing this update is hmmm :thinking: echo on fader what is this I thing many of dj never use it we have already echo effect lol :joy: why you add something like echo on fader this is only loosing you’r working time for some thing for nothing I thing lol because we have this echo already on effects. Better you change this echo for echo effect on mic :microphone: and after that I thing you see many applause :smile: and happy dj ever because you will add something to standalone controller echo on fader is nothing it’s like you add nothing only add one bottom up and make this effect working on fader lol this is nothing for us :joy: why you spending you’r time for unusable things. After that profiles on streaming services is Good :+1: Match it’s another stupid thing is dj what’s to searching song’s by BPM or key or genue this search we have already on up right botton ;p , you loosing time for stupid things , like dj and programmer on C++ I thing you only do this update for closing mouth some like this except the profiles on streaming services only this is good for us :pray:. Thank’s and don’t loose you’r time for stupid things please :pleading_face:.

completely agree ! Better implement “basic features” like showing the Full Artist +Track Name when playing a Tune :wink:

2 Likes

That’s your opinion and nothing more.

Why don’t you ask Jazzy Jeff how ‘stupid’ the Fader echo is.

3 Likes

Yes my friend this is only my opinion and how stupid is fader echo I thing is what genue of music you play for me is unusable :wink:

Ah yes, the old ‘it doesnt suit my personal need so it must be stupid’ argument. Such a worthwhile contribution to the forum.

6 Likes

It depends of the users : For me for example and only for me, those are the profiles that are useless because I don’t use streaming and I never will ! But I don’t say it’s stuupid because I won’t use it. I will use fader echo because I know how to do combinations and I have the skills to perform some great mixes with it. Everyone has his own use and one thing more is always good to take

sorry, my English is not very good, instead of the word stupid I could have used something else but unfortunately I don’t speak English well enough

It does come across as quite rude using that word, it’s an insult in English.

There is a feature request for mic effects I think, you can cast your vote on it.

1 Like

I have an echo on my mic: Prime 4. Be careful for what you wish for as it’s not usable for me and is just a waste. A reverb would be epic but an echo? That’s for MCs in the 90s and funfair ride operators.

1 Like

I’m sorry for using an offensive word, I really didn’t mean to

1 Like

The functions you find stupid might be worth gold to others, and vice versa.

Some of the feature requests with the most votes are pointless to me personally, but clearly important to others.

If you think the system is needing anything specific, make a feature request (or check if there is one already and cast your vote).

3 Likes

For the Match feature, id say take some time to try it, I have mine set for 5bpm and fuzzy key matching… using it on your whole collection is a great way of finding tracks you haven’t played for a long time, or forgot about.

1 Like

I testing right now this feature :wink:

1 Like

But this update, like any update wasn’t just for you and the few (let’s not say many, when many haven’t been questioned). Who knows, “many” might not have used the feature because they never had access to the feature before.

Allow each update to come out (although to be fair, no-one has any say in whether an update comes out, or not) and appreciate that every update will include features which will be “amazing and unlivable without” for some DJs but that the same features may get shrugged of as “that thing isn’t my kinda thing really”

Every update will include a mixture of such feature and uptake as, thankfully, all DJs are different.

2 Likes

@Dj_MuMiN It’s normal that you don’t know how to use a function, or that you don’t want to, that doesn’t mean it’s not useful… Personally, the echo effect is a great advantage, the fact that it can be configured according to the preferences of each DJ is even more so.

Any improvement is welcome, even if it is not used, does it give added value to our equipment, do other brands give you improvements? and free? …No !

Well, that’s the summary, don’t criticize what they improve just because you don’t use it or because you believe that there are other things that could be improved according to your tastes… I have mine too and I would prefer a pitch effect, a more tone control advanced, being able to key tone with the pads, seeing more waves on the screen, seeing the leftmost marker, being able to use the loop slicer with a loop set, being able to save loops as samples for the sampler, microphone effects, bluetooth and a thousand more things, but at least they are improving for free every so often, so I just have to say that they will never make an update that everyone likes, but at least they are making many, that most people like and that is appreciated (Remember that you did not buy your equipment with the right to upgrades, and they are giving them to us continuously and for free)

Excellent work!!! @denon

7 Likes

Moin @REN3MARTIN,

pretty good idea. It will leave out some automatic loops :ferris_wheel: :roller_coaster:

Brgds BeatMaster

1 Like

Man I love this new update I’m already using fader echo in my sets and the match function as well as profiles now especially pushing track info data to the cloud from streaming sites like tidal is brilliant.

The match function is cool, I did a mix with what’s the difference by dr Dre and candy rain by soul for real came up as a match which I’d never done and did it and sounded insane so it opens up tracks that you may not have thought about mixing in. Love it.

Well done again Denon!!!

2 Likes

I’m back now after event and I make mistake , match function is very good I play many song’s I didn’t remember that I have on my collection. Really Good Function. When I testing update in my house I didn’t understand how is working and I make mistake that’s why I write my post but after using controller on event last night it was really Cool :sunglasses:. Thanks :pray: and sorry about mistake fillings about update.

3 Likes

I haven’t updated yet didn’t want to risk it at the gig so will do so in the week the match feature I am really interested in

Match function is very useful when you have big collection like me. I must try the fader echo on techno and deep house party in one week because last night I playing pop and I didn’t use it .