3.3 update behaviour

Greetings to all and a happy new year, hope everyone had a good break.

I’ve been using 3.3 over the holidays and overall it’s been pretty solid. Last night though I noticed some issues with tracks falling out of sync, very strange behaviour. I would be halfway through a mix and a track would drop half a beat behind where it was. All of my tracks are analysed properly and locked so I don’t know why this would happen?

Also, when I have set a loop as I’m mixing out of a track, when the looped track goes back to the start of the loop unless I switch the master deck over to the track I’m mixing in, the loop does not stay synced.

I’ve noticed this when playing out as well and there is a noticeable audible ‘wobble’ where the deck switches the lead.

Has anyone else experienced this? Quantise is always on and set to 1 beat.

1 Like

Just a quick test but have you rolled back the firmware to eliminate the possibility of a bug in the latest version?

What is there hardware? Do you have motorised players by any chance? These can be affected by a grease issue and need a little maintenance if so.

Not rolled back, the looping issue has been ongoing for quite a few versions actually. Using the 6000s.