2 x Denon SC3900 + 2 x Swanflight Cases. Condition is Mint/Used for Sale

This is a Rare opportunity to own this pair of minted discontinued Denons Sc3900’s, originally purchased back in June 2012 for a wedding gig, these have only had approximately 15 hours use with cd’s and usb thumb drives and have been in storage since. These come with original boxes and leads + manual and of course Swanflight cases with feet. Both units have been flashed to the latest 1168 firmware and can be seen working. Unfortunately I cannot offer warranty on these products Collection in person only. Based in Lincoln area UK Now for price £1650.00 O.N.O. Cash only or Bacs PM me for more info

1 Like

Hi, did these sell? interested if not, cheers Richard.

Hi Richard,

Believe it or not I still have them in storage, possibly the most minted pair of SC3900’s out there… The price I’m wanting is £1400.00 which includes both SC3900 units in Swanflight cases (currently £425.34p a pair) with feet, original boxes with manuals, cables etc. This sale would be collection only. The History behind them is I purchased them from a Sennheiser Rep, 1 box open and 1 box sealed, they was going to be used for backups for D.J. Switch when he was out and about doing his demo’s. but never used. I purchased them, then bought the swanflight cases to store them in. I did 1 wedding gig with them. Been in storage ever since.

Regards Gordon