Will there be a 2.6 firmware update?

Hi I have noticed some of the situations under which this occurs and I published it in the link mentioned by @JWiLL , the only thing I need to verify is that it is a problem with some specific memories at the time of writing in them I already know from their speed or something else, I also offer myself to help as much as I can, at some point I suggested the release of the source code as open software, but now that engine is depreciated in favor of engine os, although I do not know how much code they share that would do this Not feasible for now, it is true that it is a very good team, the only thing that stained its reputation a bit were the units with the screen problem and some problem in the firmware like the one we talk about here that for some it can be annoying, without these two things even today if I had to choose between esat and a prime I would choose the mcx8000 for the mere fact of the quick change between serato and autonomous mode which is mutually useful for the dj change, I hope this feature Stica is available soon in some prime meanwhile faithful to my mcx8000

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.