Well, I bought one!

The topic says “Well, I brought one!” , is that deliberate or a typo? Brought or Bought?

@thisisian

@Reese

Aye, can confirm that for the current Prime gear and it’s excellent to know that the same applies for the new SC Live. Having a buttery smooth feeling Pitch fader with up to 0.01% increments is awesome.

The one or other reviewer stated the same and I hope it won’t be that bad. They are of the clicky nature, right? Kinda weird, the ones on my backup Mixstream Pro seem fine and easy to use with no specific “click-threshold” you have to overcome.

100% agreed, I don’t get why Denon couldn’t at least add a small LED ring around the deck switcher button, wouldn’t have added much extra cost but made our life much easier. Big miss.

Aye, and as I stated in the other thread, I wish we also could disable the beat FX screen and still be able to use the effects blindly, or only make it appear temporarily for 2sec whenever changing an effect parameter, to save valuable screen space. Also lots of wasted (empty) space left and right.

That will be “bought”, & a perfect example of not paying enough attention in english lessons many years ago. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha ha. No problems. At first glance, I wondered what did you bring :nerd_face:

The pads are “kick pads”. That’s basically ok, but the pressure resistance until it is triggered is simply too high.

Wow. How did you get one so soon after denon officially announced the release of these? Usually when denon announced new gear online, it was months before those items appeared in the stores

I’m not sure where in the world you are, but there seems to be plenty of these in stock in the main DJ stores here in the UK.

1 Like

Yeah Phase One had them in store when i picked my Prime 2 up.

Germany is also doing quite fine here. It took about 3 full days (Thu → Sun) until they updated the shipment time to 1-2 weeks, which still isn’t that bad, to be honest. Hence, I picked one quickly, which I normally never do with electronic gear of all kind. Usually I wait a few months for detailed reviews and user experiences, then wait for a discount/return offer. But hey, after that 1600->1300 price drop and considering the supply chain issues, I had nothing to lose.

1 Like

What make flight case is that ? I trying to find a good one also with room for cables on the back side

Unfortunately I don’t remember where it was purchased! I do a search in the emails as soon as I find it I’ll update you

Flight Case per Denon Dj Prime 4 - DJ.8054 eccolo

This is for a prime 4 , the sc live 4 fits good in it ?

yes the measurements are the same! you just need to add sponge to the back to keep it in place! and also some sponge in the lid to hold it in place!