Unified USB stick format?

May I ask how you did that? I am currently looking at Lexicon on my laptop, but only can find Rekordbox XML export functions, which leave me with the exact same problem rekordcloud and others had?

Lexicon is in open beta currently… It’s the successor to rekord.cloud. Lexicon natively supports all major formats, import, export, analysis, etc. Look for the standalone program called lexicon… try DJ Library Management - rekordcloud

1 Like

Yes, I downloaded the Lexicon Beta, tried it out, but can’t find a way to export a Rekordbox USB stick, only the age-old Rekordbox XML, which should then be imported into Rekordbox?

1 Like

The exact procedure I can’t remember, but I think there are instructions in the help section. You can 100% target external drives… I did it once with rekordbox as a test, but I don’t actively use it right now so I have not exported it in a while, and software has been beta for a while, so stuff may have changed. check out forums.rekord.cloud if you need help! cheers.

Lexicon doesn’t have Rekordbox export to USB (yet). For that you do have to use Rekordbox.

I want to upgrade Lexicon at some point to be able to make an “ultimate” USB stick where it has all your files only once with databases for each DJ app. That would be really awesome!

4 Likes

That would be absolutely awesome. Done with the monopolies!

1 Like

That is a next level idea. Your software is already very good anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like