Traktor Collection .nml imports to Engine DJ, but Playlists are empty

I have imported my Traktor Library (3.9) into Engine DJ (3.1.1) and it seems to think it succeeded, but the playlists all come up with no songs in them. The Traktor collection tab is full of all of the tracks and all tags are correct, but they don’t populate in the playlists. I have a Traktor Library backup from a month ago and if I import that .nml, it works perfectly. What could be different between an older backup and my current library that makes it not work in Engine DJ. There are no problems with the library when opened in Traktor.

I obviously need my most current Traktor Library to reliably update in Engine if I am to make the switch to Denon gear and to keep working during the long transition process of libraries, workflow, and hardware buildup. Anyone have any ideas for what to try? I’ve sent 2 tickets to support over the last 2 weeks and received no reply. Thank you for your time!

Take a look at this thread…

I’m not sure this applies to my situation as I have all of my music collection internally on my MacBook’s SSD. Maybe I missed something, but this seems to be a workaround for having your library stored on a networked. Please enlighten me if I’m off on this!