Share your workflow for track conversion between platforms

You’d have to export back into Rekordbox. Engine doesn’t support that. 3rd party software does (some better than others), but its a big management task to sync both ways.

The problem with syncing back to Rekordbox is that Pioneer has a rather closed database (encrypted, password protected), so you would have to use XML export/import features in Rekordbox if you obey Pioneers rules. By my knoweledge, Lexicon is the only 3rd party software that really hacked into Rekordbox. I believe ATGR software relies on XML import/export.

Personally, I’ve come to a point where 90% of my gigs are at a residency or private parties, both where I bring my own gear, so I plan to swap CDJ3000s for Denon SC6000s if I should encounter gigs with Pioneer players in the fixed rig (connections are the same anyway, so…). But if that would still be 90% of my gigs (like 10 years ago, when I was young and athletic), this would be a big problem.

I am not sure if I follow you. As I stated in my initial post, my workflow is to add grids, cue points, loops etc. on the fly - thus, I would add them (while playing) on the denon players. As I understand those cue points are not read by rekordbox.

So my question is, how do I get those into rekordbox, so that I can prepare a USB to play on CDJs in clubs. I am not sure how a master folder would help with this?