Prime 4 FX Channel Unresponsive - Potential Engine 2.3 Issue?

Channel 1 FX buttons 1&2 of my Prime 4 do not light up when the machine is running. The buttons light up when the machine is initially turned on so I know the lights work but then go dark. I (tried to) attach 3 pictures - buttons working during startup, buttons not working during use, and a setup overview of them working four days ago prior to the update. I have never had this problem before updating to Engine 2.3 so I’m inclined view that as the issue. Has anyone else seen this issue yet? I have rebooted both the controller and the firmware twice with no change.

Uploading: IMG_0940.HEIC…

With the provided pics it’s impossible to verify if line was not (accidentally) activated on the one channel where the lights are out, since the menu is swiped down.

There is another topic but that affects both channel 1 and 3: Update 2.3.0 Channel 1 and 3 effects not working

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

please also check the problem of tidal playlists I want to get your attention here !!! I opened a post about it and others have the same problem with tidal with version 2.3 !! thank you

Xtra info from another topic

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

We are aware of the Tidal issue as well and are looking into resolve it alongside the effects issue.

2 Likes