Post Your Mixes Links Here, Lets Hear Them

Only a bedroom DJ :wink: but I always collection songs my mates like and mix them. Pointers to improve are always welcome.

1 Like

Nice vibes, gonna listen to it with mates while chillin :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re enjoying the set :airplane::loud_sound:

3 Likes

My first set using my new SC6000Ms and Xone96. Enjoy :smiley:

5 Likes

Getting back into DJing after a long hiatus

2 Likes

I know it’s not flawless, but I had a good time, lol !! Plus, as long as I follow this forum I am getting better and better. Thanks everyone! … With my humble Prime Go, a fraction of a Saturday allnighter …

3 Likes

Here’s a set I made for “Miami Music Week” titled “M3.10B - Spring Break? Spring Broke!”

1 Like

3 Likes

This is a DJ set that I did there’s one day ago, it long one hour approximatively, music is mainly tagged as “Melodic House / Techno” there are fews tracks with some vocals, the whole tracks listing is available on Mixcloud with the timestamps.

Technicaly : I just use 2 Denon SC6000M digital players and one Allen & Heath Xone:96 DJ mixer, I have recorded with my computer one 48KHz WAV file that I have convert to mp3 before uploading on the website.

2 Likes

My latest ragga DnB/Jungle mix!

1 Like

Afro beats maybe?

1 Like

My latest bedroom mix 8)

2 Likes

messing about on twitch…

feel free to say hi

no mic though.

Not using any Denons as usual, but decided to dust off my old vinyl house music and give it a go :smiley:

5 Likes

Episode 4 of my Bass House show. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Needs some tweaking but going to play this set at next weeks beer and BBQ party at my friends place.

Would be nice to get some pointers :ok_hand:

1 Like

Anyone knows why I only see a partial image?

1 Like

Thanks Mufasa, hoe die you manage that?