Next Engine OS catch up

Well, his grinding other users is happening not only here. Just look around. I was called out to talk down pople that like Pioneer. Wow, I own also pioneer products. How come…?

Anyway, I don’t get his strange behaviour. Some comments are great and constructive, some are just something completely odd…

1 Like

I beg to differ and explained my reasoning. If you fail to comprehend that, then sorry.

“Quick someone else is disagreeing with him, here is my chance to get someone to back me up, so I can defend my Denon forum honour” - YAWN :roll_eyes:

I read the forum regular and I use the search regular, and I read old threads and I see the same behaviour from around 5 forum regulars on here.

That’s the crowd I refer to, and I am more than happy to call them out and resurrect old threads and call out repeated behaviour if need be.

Unlike some who come and go on here, I stand up to bullies.

Gents,

Do I really need to step in and delete ALL non-topic related mud-slinging? I’m getting tired of reading these posts.

DM each other, make a chat group or get a room somewhere.

8 Likes

2 Likes

@Reese please explain to me how this behaviour is something that any forum moderator can tolerate?

3 Likes

I can hook You up here, as well:

I think there is more yet to come.

I always try to keep an open mind and have everyone have their say on any subject, but if it gets too personal I’ll take measures. However, I’m not going to be a babysitter. Everyone’s an adult here.

2 Likes

Understandable. But this is not the case, this guy is not posting about thread topics but having a Don Quixote midlife crisis.

I don’t think it’s in anybody’s interest seeing daily restarted topics with such nonsense.

The forum does not have a block option so sorry but you will have to get involved at some point.

2 Likes

Oh dear, a thread older than 6 months was resurrected. Someone call the forum police.

Slam the ban hammer.

Some of the people on here :rofl:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with resurrecting old threads. It’s how you resurrected it.

3 Likes
  • Poster Start a new thread …. “use search”

• Post on existing old thread …. “Why u resurrecting”

What gives?

🥸

5 Likes

Everyone should just stop arguing. It’s a forum, people will express opinions. At some point it’s worth walking away. People will have differences of opinion.

3 Likes

You’re all determined to have the last word.

Just let it go (…cue my 8 year old daughter singing the Frozen song!) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got the idea, but that is not a beatmatch. The track is around the value and You still need to move the pitch fader anyway. This is usually by ear. If the track is not synchronised manually You end hp witha train wreck… and what about tracks that are off grid??

Maybe joxani is Jon Skeet. Denon would have to tempt him over from Google.[.]

What I posted was more to present a case, not to complain, because engine os without the hardware integration is way beyond basic.

Im confused, what did you post? this is your first post.

2 Likes

Hmmmm - just when the forum seemed like a forever lingering thundercloud had finally departed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Open-sourcing engine DJ OS looks like a much better strategy for Denon and others to compete with Pioneer. The level of customization and development speed should be greatly improved.

2 Likes

Moved here, as open source was already discussed here.

1 Like