New Firmware v1.1 for x1850

True. It could even be that the players perform better at another location or even another person. Please check that when you have the chance; different grounding, different person.

The latest firmware seems to have addressed it was only a brief test but there was no issues when I used it.

Great! Platter response was improved with 1.5.3.

So you didn’t send them back?! :wink:

The irony is i am still waiting for my retailer to contact me but I went on Denon’s website and saw the update and so far so good, I dont want to celebrate just yet as i have a set to do in an hour but if I get through it with none of the previous issues ill be happy. The only other thing is the mixer and the gate knob that causes a drop out in sound. There was no firmware update in relation to that to my knowledge.

Remember. Public beta 1.6 does not contain the controller update for platter response that release 1.5.3 has!

1 Like

Hey Everyone,

New X1850 firmware v1.2 is now available. This release was focused on stability and usability improvements. More details and download link can be found in the thread below. Thanks!

https://community.enginedj.com/t/firmware-update-x1850-prime-v1-2/26294/2

3 Likes

Thanks, will download and flash tomorrow. Looking forward to the improvements. @JWiLL

1 Like