LC6000 TRAKTOR ...WHEN it will be supported?

Firstly, Pioneer are a rival company to Denon so neither party is going to be interested in Rekordbox support, so you can remove that from your train of thought.

Secondly, a company cant just map their device to a licensed software without seeking permissions from the software vendor, that would be against the law.

The LC-6000 works with Serato, Denon’s own hardware devices and Virtual DJ.

1 Like

Yeap, NATIVE are also super idiots. They had the best DJ software ,and I believe it is still great, but they dont invest in it. To be honest the software needs only small touches, but thier hardware while it is a great quality, design wise will kill the emotion in every DJ. Where is their stand alone hardware> or bigger and nicer controller like LC6000 or Pioneer DDJ1000? Where are they? They need to listen DJs .So they deserve their destiny. Slowly but surely TRAKTOR goes to hystory, which is a shame. I personally was so big fan, that I bought it 3 times. I am ok they to ask mappings to be 40-50 USD, thats fine.This way they will have times more income and everybody will be ok to pay.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.