Can I connect a Prime Go to X1850 mixer?

Hi,

I’m thinking of getting a Prime Go to add to my setup - SC6000m and X1850 mixer plus to use it for house parties so I don’t have to lug all my gear around all the time and just wondered if the Prime Go could be connected to my X1850 mixer where I could use it alongside my SC6000 players?

Many thanks Steve :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Yes, You can. Connect the RCA Analog master out from Your GO to one of the channels of the X1850, use a router or a switch for Lan connection from Go to the mixer (or try directly in PC port) to share the tracks between devices. Simple and easy.

1 Like

Yes, but currently you will still have to use the mixing controls on the Prime Go

1 Like

Hey NoiseRiser and Hellnegative. Thankyou for your help and advice on how to connect it up, this is great :grinning::+1: hope your both keeping well :+1:

1 Like

Like stated in the other topic you’ve responded in :wink: :

1 Like

Hi Reese, ah I see. Thanks for explaining this. Hopefully in the near future it’ll work better. Sounds like it will work for what I want it to but not perfectly. I’m mainly going to be using it for prepping tracks and friends house parties :tada:

Hope your keeping well and thankyou again for your help :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like