Any Electronics experts in here?

Haha nice:) … ours are all functional rather than for lighting effects, mainly due to me not having any Engine based products in use at home. I would like to give it a blast one day though.

1 Like

We refurbed an old cottage with no ceiling lights in the bedroom and decided not to add them when we rewired so added three Hue white either side of the bed and the Hue remotes to keep everything working.

In the entire house, there’s only the two porch lights that aren’t Hue. I ended up getting too invested to the point I even have a motion sensor. I feel I could have done it so much cheaper but enjoy the colour/Engine Lighting fun. I use LightBeat to make them move.

1 Like

They do tend to work much better than the other brand items… anyway thanks to mufasa I’ve now wired my flux up with a smart plug and it’s now switching that part of the DJ booth on with the lights in that room:)

So only the sub, mixer, 1210s and monitors to switch on, and laptop to connect now :rofl:

1 Like

What are you trying to do? Disable power from the Max charger to your laptop?

Nah it was to bridge the connection between the apple charger and Reloop flux. The raspberry pi usb-c power switches on eBay only support 5v throughput so just didn’t pass power through when connected.

We’ve sorted it out thanks to MrWilks though, I’ve now got a smart plug powering it on and off with voice commands. Had to amend the name from Soundcard to Reloop though as Alexa thought I was saying Soundcloud all the time.

1 Like