X1850 Prime issues

Afternoon all, hope you’re all doing well.

I bought an X1850 Prime back in January and it’s been great until now. I think the fader on channel 3 might be faulty as it intermittently drops in volume when at the top of the fader. I’ve spoken with Denon to enquire about repair.

However, i’ve also noticed that the volume briefly dips when you activate the delay effect, with the FX Amount knob pre-set at the 12 o’clock position. Has anyone else found this? Is it a normal function of the effect, or are there some parameters I need to tweak in the mixers’ computer?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :blush:

Hey @Andyleford Thanks for the post - In regards to your fader, let us know what support says so that we don’t offer advice that isn’t helpful. They’ll look into your situation a bit deeper and will probably identify what is going on.

In regards to your Delay Effect - there may be some minor drop out in volume because the effect is triggered, so there shouldn’t be any alarm unless it’s a huge dip in volume. If you’d like to share a video, feel free to upload a video to youtube as unlisted and share it here so we can have a closer look.

Thanks for the feedback r.e. the Delay effect Anthony. And yeah, it’s only minor so i’ll just take it as that’s how it’s supposed to sound.

No reply as yet from Denon themselves unfortunately, but i’ll update if I hear anything back

1 Like