X1800 audio cutting out

My 1800 is making a noise like an old cd Walkman when the cd hits the plastic on the casing. Everytime it does it the audio cuts out. It’s completely out of service and I also made a request in customer support. Had the 1800 and 2 sc5000s since they released. This is the first issue I’ve had with any of my equipment. Video is below

Do you have to check the cables that go from the media player to the mixer. :wink: sometimes it helps to take the cables off and on again but funny. have never hearing that noise before, I have a reel-to-reel tape recorder in my studio. so that sound comes from a mixer. does not make sense at all :sweat_smile: Best regards Jardes

Thanks for the response, I’ve changed them all out. I’m reading other people posts with the same issue. Seems to be a send back to denon fix. Just need a reply.

1 Like

Try sending them an email about the problem so you do not have to wait too long for your equipment :wink:

1 Like

I emailed them a month ago and got a quick reply. After I sent the rest of the info, I haven’t got an email since. My gear is useless right now. Unreal.

Hi @Salvatorch - Sorry to hear of the trouble with your X1800. Please send me a PM with your full name, email address, telephone and country. I’ll see what I can do to help.

Thank you, I appreciate you