Who is the chief engineer at denon DJ?

Who is the chief engineer at denon DJ?

If you don’t have the right to transfer this information, then a huge request to you, give him this message, please this is very important. Thanks.

I need to get in touch with your engineers. I need it to give me a guide on how to combine 2 controllers into 1. I have 2 DN MC 6000 controller, I want to collect one of the 2 full 4 channel and 4 drogowy controller.

Simply put, I need an instruction how I could disassemble and then assemble it correctly by adding to one controller on the right and left sides one more full-fledged MIDI deck control without switching within one deck and that I had a full-fledged 4-channel controller with 4 decks

Good luck with that

1 Like

Although I can’t seem to find the picture I made of it at the time, I had some results using two SC2000s (you can probably find them second-hand for little cash) with an MC6000. This gives you exactly what you need. 4 jogwheels and (effectively) 8! decks to play with (all decks have dual layer). And the total setup would be barely wider than a Pioneer DDJ-XZ, plus all the jogs and buttons are the same on the MC6000 and the 2000s.

Just my 3 cents as usual.

1 Like

I have this (2000), but, it’s not so funny for me

Why not? That is the units I used. I did have them close together.