Warranty Products

While its stated several times, most companies do not deal with warranty issues by them selves. Did you contact your retailer? What is his response? Most companies dont deal directly with these warranty issues, the retailer is an intermediate contact person.

how are all of you not understanding that In Music Brands has always warrantied my unit out themselves due to hardware defects, by supplying RMA numbers, taking care of shipping etc to handle such issues? do all of you not understand this? iā€™ve been very clear about this and ALL MY WARRANTIES HAVE TAKEN PLKACE DIRECTLY WITH THE COMPANY.

Well maybe things have changed, go back to your retailer and stop using caps to shout at everyone here.

We are trying to help, you shouldnā€™t have waited so long to come here in the first place, why wait a year? And why say things like cheap parts? Your situation is your situation, doesnā€™t mean we all have the same issues.

Please watch the tone.

1 Like

Still waiting on that ticket number.

Please be careful with Inmusic, I have been instructed from the distributor to not purchase any Denon products at all as there is currently a world of problems with products and services.

Thanks and regards

Further more, the only product within the entire Inmusic chain that has been recommended and approved from the distributor is the Rane Four Serato. Please do not purchase any Prime products, Numarks or anything. Get Rid of it all. Thanks for your understanding, If you would like further questions regarding the distributors price, how much DJ Shops pay for the units and the retail prices, please get in touch.

I see theres a lot of abuse in your case from various people and they are not helpful. But i will be here to help if you want assistance to quality products.

Thanks and regards

Oooh look, another new account just started and this is the first comment.

Nice profile too.

Type of DJ: Not a DJ

Engine DJ Products: I am not interested in Engine DJ hardware

Yeah I dont need to give my data to you or anyone or list who I am, you wont get a single detail out of me Kiddo. You are absolutely nothing to me Stu C mate , you dontt even exist to me.

Oh im not interested in who you are, just that youā€™re a troll. Anyway i dare say the mods will deal with you before long.

One thing i do wonder, just how bored/sad you have to be to create fake accounts on a forum just to spout this nonsense. Do you not need a hobby, say for example, DJing perhaps?

You know absolutely nothing about . And donā€™t show abuse to another member looking for assistance regarding paid purchases do you understand me clearly.

Ok, whatever you say.

This ā€œyou dontt even exist to meā€ isnt going well is it.

Canā€™t you just type all this with your regular account, instead of hiding behind the new one?

Right now listen to me carefully, do not ever get stubborn with me. The customer has lodged a complaint or manufactured fault with the unit within the warranty period. From the date the unit complaint has been lodged is still within the warranty period. The customer would need to inform the shop of purchase a fault (On that specific date) has been detected the shop would need to book in the product for inspection where a decision would need to be decided by the inmusic chain to repair / replace the product as per inmusic warranty procedure.

He is not asking for your 10 pence on ā€œgo back to pioneerā€ or whatever remarks , abuse , or to be criticised . Heā€™s simply asking for help from the brand. You are not helping his case at all and rather rubbing in you had a smooth experience compared to his frustrating experience. Donā€™t think you can push me around because Ill fight right back. You are a massive problem in this thread. The mods need to get rid of you.

1 Like

Lol ok then :rofl:

And how exactly are you helping the user? I can see others have suggested going through the retailer and trying to reach the inmusic support through chat during business hours, all valid responses.

You on the other hand sound like a boomer mobile DJ shouting at clouds some nonsense. The whole world of DJ equipment is in problems with supply and distributions and the QC of both Pioneer and Denon has went to shait, you have not discovered anything new.

2 Likes

Is this the type of people on this forum, you try paint images of people through profiles and comments and try discredit them. Who are you man? What company , manufacturer, dj shop do you represent?

Mate, you discredit yourself, I donā€™t need to do anything: first you attack other user that they are not helpful yet you offer no help yourself. Then you demand to know who I am, yet you offer no info about yourself.

Bye bye, for people like you we have the block+mute option so you can scream into the void as much as you want.

And this is for others so they have a summary of what to do:

• buy DJ equipment from reputable shops (check reviews that mention warranty), donā€™t buy online from shops that are far away or in completely other countries
  • in case of issues contact first the shop where you bought it from but check online if your issue is a known one
  • if the shop is not helping with the warranty or repair contact inMusic - tickets are useless but you can try, otherwise use phone/chat in their office hours (based on user feedback)
2 Likes

Thatā€™s half the problem, people buy gear through other means than just using their local retailer, or at least one and the same country. Then wonder why they run into problems if they ever need to sort something out.

The guy above was ranting, this guy is ranting, wouldnā€™t surprise me if they are the same person tbh.

Thatā€™s as far as I went into that post.

Some people simply run in, all guns blazing and wonder why they slipped up on their own shell casings. They donā€™t need to make new enemies as they are their own worst enemy already.

2 Likes

Then simply donā€™t pick an argument, I simply deal with distributors and shops. Im not here for entertainment of DJā€™s comments or people with opinions, Iā€™m here for the inmusic dispute.

ā€œDeal with distributors and shopsā€

Oh yeah, in what capacity? And does that role you have allow you to make biased statements against one particular brand?

See I work for a large telecoms company and part of my terms and conditions mean I canā€™t show favouritism towards one provider over another, or make derogatory comments about other providers. In fact I have to do training courses each year to brush up on ā€˜standards and ethicsā€™

So if what you say is remotely true, and you arenā€™t just a troll, your comments above are likely to be breaching the terms and conditions of your employment.