Updating motor 04.04 on SC6000M?

Hello everyone, This Week end, one of my SC6000M bug, so after a moment i decide to check the Upgrade (from2.2.1 to 2.2.2) and it’s a BIG PROBLEM !!! The unit is Bricked ??? it’s the same loop ! I restart, It’s beggin the updating motor 04.04, then it bug and restart ! So I can use it, ■■■ ??? I try to do the upgrade directly by web/usb and it’s always the sme trouble !!! WHY ??? Anyone can help me ?

Hello @alex_D_R Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear, that You habe a problem with your unit. Try this steps to fix it:

1. Download a pc updater
  2. Connect the unit via usb with a computer.
  3. Force update mode on the device on startup.
  4. Start updater. Should fix it.
1 Like

No succès… So, after to try via pc updater to upgrade to 2.2.2 (upgrade successfull), the issue is always the same! The sc6000 stil reboot in loop with the same text “updating motor to 04.04”!!! Them she reboot, and again and again!

So second try, I decide to upgrade/downgrade to 2.2.0, same result!!!

3rd try, upgrade/downgrade to 2.2.1, same issue.

So at this point, the SC600M is completely DEAD???

IS it possible to reset completely the unit? How? Better idea or solution?

Also, I’m French guy, so sorry for my English, and if someone know the phone number for technical service, that will be great…

I’m totally lost!!!

Just had the same issue on one of mine sc6000M. The only solution is send the deck to your seller or Denon for repair. Mine was replaced by a new one after a month.

Thank’s for your feedback, i’m waiting some news from thomann, i hope they can change directly my sc6000m…

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.