UK Delivery Dates Estimate Thread

Just had the phone call to say mine is being delivered tomorrow :grimacing:

1 Like

From which supplier?

Why buy new. Pre ordered in Feb

Ah! Same people as GITM. I await my phone call :wink:

Yeah didn’t think it would be until later this week but happy days

Email just now from bop Dj. Units arriving at the warehouse tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Mine is sat at my home now waiting to be unboxed and played on tonight :smiley: Happy days

2 Likes

Spoke to Bop DJ ( Leeds ) yesterday and the have told me I should recieve my unit by Thursday this week ! It’s been a long time since I have bought a new setup. Glad I stuck it out now ! will post a link to a mix I do on the P4 !

gear4music are shiping pre orders at least now but my card details had expired since I ordered, Typical fashion I gave in yesterday and orderd the SC5000’s and X1800 so will be canceling the Prime 4 order before it ships lol

Apparently my pre-order wasn’t in the first batch that GITM received. :frowning:

They aren’t entirely sure when they’ll get more either. So… whilst I’m happy that people are finally starting to receive their P4’s, it’s still an unknown waiting game for me!

EDIT: Not unknown for me anymore, I’ve just received the following in an email…

I am writing to you in regards to your Denon Prime pre-order. We have now received and dispatched our first shipment of the Prime 4 which was, unfortunately, not enough to cover all of our pre-orders. We expecting the next batch to be with us in the first week of July and we will keep everyone updated with any new information as and when we receive it.

July. JULY!!!

I’m this close hold finger and thumb together to just cancelling it now and going back to Pioneer. I’ve been super patient for months and months, no more.

Denon, please say something to appease this terrible lack of communication. Soon. You know when they are coming into the UK. You know how many. You know which suppliers are being allocated each amount.

1 Like

Just got an update from bop Dj my prime 4 is being delivered to me this week :slight_smile: happy days

1 Like

Hi All Mine will be delivered tomorow. Just had phone call from BOP DJ UK.

1 Like

Just spoke to BopDJ, another one who’s pre(ish)order wasn’t in the first delivery, sadly going to be July for me too!

When you made preorder?

The unit was ordered around this time a month ago, not a feb pre-order so wasn’t expecting it in this delivery, although BopDJ got my hopes up saying there was a chance mine would be in this week!

1 Like

That’s great news. Finger cross.

I ordered mine on Saturday after not getting in on the pre-order lot and I’ve just had confirmation from Gear4music that it’s been dispatched.

I was lucky as I grabbed one of the few on the website while they lasted.

It’s been dispatched from Herne-Boernig, Germany so it seems like they are either sendng a European model to the UK or are coming from a central distribution unit. The funny thing is I’m currently on a coach about to leave Amsterdam to go back to the UK. Maybe I’ll pass it at the Europort?

Either way, with Gear4music they give you a two year warranty. Not bad at all.

It will be with me Thursday and the Swan case tomorrow. Winning at life!

In which city is your BOP located? Have you paid in full payment?

Got my call from BOP DJ today. Picking mine up instore on Friday. Pre ordered mid Feb with a 10% deposit. They said they expect to fulfil 70% of the preorders. Sounds like batch allocation 1 and 2 arrived together due to the delays. I was expecting a July date so a nice surprise to get the call. Better get concerting all my Rekordbox tracks over to Engine ASAP!

Hope it lives up to expectations!