Tuesday is going to be interesting (to me šŸ™‚)

After 2 years as a self-employed I had to start looking for a jobā€¦ Covid didnt make telemarketing easier when your service is to create meetings between companies.

So the day I started looking in the Job-section online, I spotted a vacant job at a local dj gear-shop, called the boss and talked about the job, my situation as a single dad which means that I some days have to leave earlier to pick up my kid from ā€˜after schoolā€™ etc.

He mailed me back the day after and wants to see me to a interview this coming tuesday.

Hope to get it, so I really can start promoting this awesome Denon gear :star_struck:

I want that job!!!

12 Likes

Thanks Keith,

Yeah, rough times!!! :worried: I started my small business because I went down with stress the old place I was, and had no problems getting customers due to my rep in the business, but when people dont want to held meetings, its up-hillā€¦

Great that you still got the contract :muscle:

But I also want my gigs backā€¦ Its the funny money :blush:

1 Like

A dedicated DJ gear shop? Sign me! Wow, didnā€™t know such a thing exists. Good luck!

Oh we got a couple of those in DK :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks m8.

1 Like

ThatĀ“s very nice news from you. Wish you all the best in your new Job, and rock our DENON gear!

1 Like

Its not my job yetā€¦ First the interviewā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face: But thx :muscle:

1 Like

Happy, that You found a solution, Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed for You.

Yeah I got it :star_struck::tada:

7 Likes

So how much discount do we get for buying through you? :grinning:

Haha. Guessing itā€™s not worth it, considering freight etc.

And then your first sale is a Pioneer. Karma. :wink:

1 Like

Hopefully he will be ā€œguidingā€ people to buy Denon :grinning:

Iā€™m 100% sure of that, but itā€™s still a business.

At least he can honestly say itā€™s what he uses himself.

The ā€œI use one at home as wellā€ sales sentence. haha

1 Like

We dont have Pioneer :muscle: so I can trash-talk it as much as I want :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Keith :blush: