Track Preview Protection Not Working - User Error?

I have been looking for this solution and cant seem to find it. I am new, so I apologize if it has been covered. Just got the SC6000M and X1850. Watching videos and tutorials, it shows that you can preview a track before loading it. The videos also showed that there was a protection in place where if the channel fader is up the track preview wont play or if you slide it up during a preview, it will stop the preview. This is not working for me. If i am on deck one, playing a track on layer A and channel 1, and I click preview on a track and it goes straight to channel 2 whether the channel fader is up or not. If it is down and i move it up, the preview continues to play out loud. Is there a setting I need to engage in order to have the track preview protection turned on? Thanks for your help!

What happens if all your fader are up? If the preview stops then you need to change the LAN port on the mixer for the players.

Is the Engine button pressed on the mixer? Are the On Air lights working? (Color Ring of the jog when the fader is up and white if it’s down)

1 Like

Thank you, I had the ethernet cables connected incorrectly. I appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.