Show your home DJ booth (Part 1)

Finally its almost finished…

Babies like this needs to be displayet on jobs as well :joy:

5 Likes

I have not a real DJ booth at home for now … But hey :wink:

6 Likes

So I’ll be back working from the middle of July but there is no dancing due to covid restrictions. It will be bar music only. I have a Mixtrack Pro that is used by the company but that will be moved out as soon as I get to play.

As I live on a ship I could technically post an updated photo from the Prime 4 at home.

(We really need a rack mount option for the Prime Go).

2 Likes

Slapped some 7" vinyls on the sc6km and used a tap washer with the hole drilled bigger to fit snug over the spindle. Locks down the vinyl well and works flawlessly. Using rane one platters as they look sick on the m’s with better felt slipmats.

12 Likes

here I leave my humble contribution

10 Likes

8 Likes

Very nice. I switched to QSCs as my monitors recently and they are great, just have to turn them waaaaay down for home use.

Its clear there re some very creative people here - well done, all.

1 Like

+1 :slight_smile:

Almost finished my set up, table is completed, just need to get some stands sorted for my sc5000’s to give me space for a second turntable and it’s done :tada:

5 Likes

Have to say I do like your desk that you’re using! :facepunch:t5:

It would be most excellent if Denon offered this as an official option. They look superb.

Don’t know why they didn’t go with the authentic strobe dots as they did on the 3700 & 3900s

Feels great to mix on over the smooth edge design

Desk came from France and took 8 weeks to get to uk through customs and manufacturing etc

Here’s mine. Got the Mac with the Genelec speakers and Akai MPK249 keyboard for music production and the Denon gear with soundproofed wall with Adam Audio speakers

9 Likes

15 Likes

Oh man, I think you win this topic :joy:

Hard to find a single thing I don’t like in there. Other than it’s way too nice of a room to party in :+1:

2 Likes

It’s a room for critical listening :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I’d say it’s a shame about the tripods. It’d be neater with some nice hifi type stands or even wall brackets.

I notice they’re PA speakers too, which is not ideal for high quality listening at home.

1 Like

Agreed, and funny you should mention that because currently in the process of planning swap out of PA system (QSC as shown above) in favor of hi-fi gear (high-end preamp, amplifier, passive home speakers, etc.). This was just to get new studio going with audio that was on hand at moment. The QSCs are great, but no need or desire for brute power in this environment. They are waaaay too much volume for this space. Will soon be gearing more towards detail, finesse, dynamics, etc. Looking at Klipsch Forte IVs paired with NAD electronics as a possible contender.

1 Like