Shipping Issues?

Ordered A bundle Pack back in April…

Apr 30, 2021 10:32:20 AM

Hello, and thank you for ordering with I **NOW! The manufacturer just notified us that items (SC6000PRIMEXUS) &(X1850PRIMEXUS) are delayed. The (SC6000PRIMEXUS) expected to land at I **now first week of May. (X1850PRIMEXUS) is expected in late June. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let us know if you would like to make any changes to your purchase, as we are happy to discuss alternative options with you if needed or ship once available. Thanks! Just wait for the mixer to ship & order will be complete. When is the X1850 shipping,?

Everything with a chip in it is in short supply right now due to the global shortage, Denon may also be further impacted because they are not making these in giant batches. I can’t find a Xone:96 in stock right now either, I’d just be patient and don’t lose your spot in line.

3 Likes

I have just ordered a sc6000 package and x1850 and a additional lc6000 today and they arrive tomorrow I’m so excited the place I ordered from has plenty of mixers in stock but they only had 1 sc6000 awaiting delivery later this month. So I’m just going to be playing with 1 decks and a lc6000 for now

2 Likes

I figured as much!..… thanks

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.