Screen Magnifier for SC Live?

Hi folks - middle aged DJ coming out of retirement here. I just bought a SC Live 4 and my main concern is the size of the screen. I probably would have purchased the Prime 4 if I could have found one (but then with my luck Denon would have announced the Prime 5 at NAMM and I then I’d be full of remorse for not having waited, but I digress…). I’m wondering if anyone has ever tried rigging up a screen magnifier. I don’t think you can post pics here but a quick search on Amazon will show you what I’m talking about. It would take some modification to make it sit right and not interfere with the knobs but perhaps someone has some experience to share? Thanks!

A Denon Prime 5, the number 5 seems strange to me??? :face_with_monocle::thinking:

But a Prime 4 MkII, why not! Including motorized platters and an on-board sampler will be magnificent!!!

On the other hand, the weight will probably not be the same!

Don’t forget direct drive!

Wouldn’t something like Serato then using it as a controller with a laptop be a more suitable solution if you’re struggling that much?

I’m also ‘middle aged’ and wear glasses for screen use at work but I can still manage ok with the Prime 2 screen without wearing them as I find it bright and clear.

That’s good to hear, thanks for sharing. I haven’t actually received the controller yet so I don’t really know how hard it will be to see. I’ve worked off laptops in the past and I’d like to avoid that if possible. I’m still waiting for a decent controller to come out with iOS support. That would be ideal, I think.

If it’s like the prime 2 screen I think you’ll be fine. It’s really sharp and bright.