SC6000/M Screen protectors

Here is the sc6000 link. Thanks all! https://www.protectionfilms24.com/article/3x-brotect-airglass-matte-glass-screen-protectordenon-sc6000-prime-3943720.html

Sadly, no shipping to USA :frowning:

Ordered a custom set from a company in Michigan (U.S.) called Photodon.com I included a picture of the invoice with the measurements I provided for the 6000s. As well as a picture of he protector installed.

Very impressed with entire process. Shipping was fast. Product and included supplies were top notch! Hope this helps

1 Like

I really appreciate this!

Maybe this is some solution for you. I am on your side with the overpriced decksavers, therefore i use these dustcovers. gator gmc 2222

While traveling, i have my stuff in Flightcases, therefore i dont need a screenprotector. At home or before a gig, I just put the soft dustcovers on. Works well for me and my wallet.

It’s true the price could be lower for Decksavers, but for me they’re not for dust (it even doesn’t do a really good job at that), but for accidentally dropping or deliberately placing something on the units when not in use.

A simple dustcover doesn’t help in that case.

Thats right, for protection other than dust its not suitable. But than i would just use the top of my flightcase, if it needs to be 100 Percent save. But this does not work, if you dont keep your players in the lower part of the case.

Yeah I haven’t got the space to keep them in the lower part. Plus, the units seldom leave the house as I don’t play anywhere else anymore.

A simple cloth is not suitable for stage use. Will not protect the faceplate from anything than just a bit of dust.