Sc5000 Screen Randomly started flashing then shut off

This is my second Unit that has had screen issues, the first I returned to guitar center and swapped it out for a new one when the screen entirely died on it within two days of getting it and this one I have had since early january but now the screen in my event tonight started flickering then eventually glitching and turned grey. This was fixed if you hard reset the player by holding the power button and then unplugging it and plugging it back in, but this happen two times throughout the event. Is this a software issue or a hardware issue and is there an easy fix?

Hi @ATLVS, sorry to hear you are having this problem. Could you please confirm which Firmware version you are on?

If it’s not v1.2.2 then please head to https://www.denondj.com/downloads and get the latest update.

Regards Jay

Hi. My sc5000 are only 15 months old. 1 of my sc5000 started flickering now the screen flashes around the edges. They started doing it a out 2 months ago. I know there just out of warranty but the screen should last longer than this. I had a Samsung TV that after 3 years the screen went in the centre . After afew emails they came out and replaced the screen free of charge. Coz they said there screens should last 10 years plus. And it wasn’t a cheap TV. The denon decks cost 4500 with the mixer x1800. Cheers